The bucket is the most easily damaged part of the excavator, and the bucket tooth is the most easily damaged bucket, so sometimes it is necessary to weld and reinforce the bucket tooth, but if the welding method is not correct may shorten the service life of the bucket, then what is the welding method of the bucket tooth? What are the precautions when welding the bucket teeth.
Welding method of bucket teeth
1. Preparation before welding
First of all, remove the worn bucket teeth from the bucket body, and then use the Angle mill to clean the installation of the bucket teeth, there shall be no dirt, rust, and carefully check whether there are cracks and other defects; At the place where the bucket teeth are to be welded, the groove is opened with carbon arc air gouging and cleaned with Angle grinder.
2. The welding
(1) first in the bucket body (and the bucket tooth junction) with GBE309-15 electrode for surfacing, welding before the electrode needs to be 350℃, 15h drying, welding current should be large, welding speed is slightly slow, to ensure the nickel content of 5% ~ 6% fusion zone, prevent the generation of crack-sensitive martensite.
(2) Positioning welding. After the bucket teeth are assembled in place, symmetrical positioning welding is carried out on both sides with a D266 electrode with a diameter of 32MM, and the length of the weld shall not exceed 30MM. Immediately after welding, water cooling and hammering.
(3) Bottom welding. Backweld with a D266 electrode with a diameter of 32MM. Use low current, DC reverse polarity, intermittent welding, short section welding. Water cooling shall be done in time when welding is stopped each time, and the temperature of interlayer shall be controlled below 50℃.
(4) Fill welding. After the bottom welding, switch to the diameter of 4MM D266 electrode for intermittent welding, welding current is 160A, a electrode is divided into 3 to 4 times, each stop welding must be timely water cooling weld to below 50℃, and hammer, in order to eliminate stress and prevent carbide precipitation; After each two layers are welded, the left and right welds shall be rotated to ensure the symmetry of welding, until the welding feet reach 16MM. After each welding, check the cracks with a magnifying glass. If there are cracks, eliminate them with carbon arc gouging before welding.
Two. Precautions for welding bucket teeth
1. The welding place must be cleaned before welding
Is to remove the original cracking welding meat, with alternating grinding machine grinding or conditional use of carbon arc air gouging, but after the plane must be polished clean iron oxide
2. Certain preheating should be carried out before welding
It is also necessary to preheat the welding position by 100 degrees if possible. Then use the diameter of 3.2J507 electrode welding, welding a short time to stop, with a hammer to hit the weld and the edge of the weld, until the weld is basically cooled. The purpose is to release welding stress, since heat treatment is not possible after welding.
3. Appropriate welding materials must be selected during welding
The type of electrode is important. If you want to understand what material you have to take some iron foam test, a test out, and then according to the distribution of electrodes on the line.
4. The welding of excavator bucket body and bucket teeth must ensure the welding penetration
When welding, it is necessary to ensure the welding penetration. If the gap between the weld positions is large, a backplane can be added inside.
Post time: Oct-13-2021